Our ski trip got kicked off in the right direction with a Mexican feast at Puerto Neuvo. This picture of our guacamole doesn't do it justice. A lady made it right in front of us and it was amazing! We also ate at a great Italian place called Bella's. The pizza Matt ordered was the size of the table!
Matt and I had never been skiing together, so we decided it was about time.
We needed a little "us time".
We skiied at Sugar Mountain and Beech Mountain in Banner Elk, North Carolina. The slopes were great and had fresh snow. It was COLD! This might just be our Christmas card picture for this year.
I couldn't get over how every branch was completely frosted. It's been a while since I have seen snow like this.
Matt and I remembered how to ski just like riding a bike.
I was easy to spot "all in pink". Someone spoke to me at the end of the day calling me "the pink girl". My jacket is filled with every possible necessity: chapstick, fingernail clippers, bandaids, water, snacks, gum, tissues, and hot hands (mom would have been proud). We had such a fantastic trip and loved getting away for a few days.
No comments:
Post a Comment