The kiddos traveled to Nashville with us to see the circus (and the Bat Building).
Inky Blinky Lights!
Awesome!
The show began with some horseback acrobatics.
It's hard to beat a motorcycle on a tightrope with twirling acrobats.
There were a couple of times I was seriously worried about this guy. Here's one of them.
Remind me not to mess with lions or tigers.
This was my favorite part of the show.
These girls are hanging from their hair.
I'm really not sure what these guys were doing...
...but it looks like it might hurt.
We ate cotton candy, popcorn, and SNO CONES!
This was our favorite clown.
The dog show was pretty impressive too.
I think I can teach Jake and Biscuit to do this trick.
I feel sorry for the guy on the bottom.
I love the elephants.
There were eight motorcyclists in this cage!
Easton's favorite part... THE DRAGON!
No comments:
Post a Comment