
My baby boy turned 15 years old today.

I tried to re-create Dylan's baseball cap for this year's cake.

It's hard to believe that there should be fifteen candles on his cake.

Annie doesn't care about candles, just icing.

Dylan opened lots of presents...

...I should say he had some help.

Anytime you need gifts opened, I know who to call.

Justin's present was just in time for baseball season.

Dylan got some downloads for the ipod from Larry.

Jack and Jeanine came by to wish him a happy birthday.

He got this new coat from us. Hopefully the weather will begin to warm up so he won't need it.

He was glad to have Papa and Chester there to celebrate.

Papa gives GREAT cards!

Annie found her best doggie friend on the couch. Oakley kind of looks like a possessed rat, but Annie still loves her because she is a grandma dog with no teeth who doesn't bark.

Easton likes to hang out at our house too.

I'm hoping Dylan will be as tall as Dad someday.

Justin's family is fun to have around.
1 comment:
I love the cake you made! I could not have done it. You'll have to show me how you did it one day.
And Oakley does look possessed! Haha!
Post a Comment