Saturday, June 6, 2009

Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Joines!

We are thrilled for Matt's sister Lindsey to be married to Mike. They were finally married on June 6th at Tybee Island in Savannah. We have so enjoyed spending time with these two and watching them fall in love. They were truly made for each other and we wish them many years of happiness!
After back to back wedding weekends, Matt was ready to relax and enjoy the beach. Thankfully we were staying right on the ocean in a great beach house with the rest of the family.

We also enjoyed hanging out with Matt's brother Chris and his wife Monique while wandering around downtown Savannah. We had a great time despite the rain. (Thanks Chris for getting the umbrellas!)
After a mild alligator attack, we enjoyed a biting back at the Crab Shack.

It is always great to spend time with "the girls" while on a trip like this. Jeanine has fun sisters and nieces who all like to have a good time!
I was glad to grab this unusual shot of Tanner because of his serious picture aversion. He, Jack, and Jameson are a great addition to the family!
We also hung out with Bob, Pam, and his sister Jeanette. I admire both of these women for their ability to endure the many blessings of Bob. I am getting pretty good at it myself!
Here is the gang before the big day. I am so thankful for Matt's family and what they all mean to me. I was lucky to get such great brothers and sisters when I married him.

No comments: