
Matt had never been to the Biltmore Estate in North Carolina. I talked him into a quick stop to see the biggest home in America. I think he was glad he did.

Since there is no kind of photography allowed inside the house, we had to settle for a few pictures outside. Here's Matt in front of the huge front doors.

The courtyards and gardens were also impressive!

The view from the house of the mountains was incredible!

This is a wishing well in front of the winding staircase. Needless to say, I dropped in a penny and made my wish.

Matt was amazed at the size and detail of this place! Nothing was overlooked when constructing this unbelievable house.

I thought I would stretch out and pretend to be at home. I can definitely see myself in a house like this! Nevermind, I don't want to clean it!

I'm so glad I talked Matt into stopping here. We had a great time and won't forget this adventure we shared together.
No comments:
Post a Comment