Sunday, October 11, 2015

Old Man River


Our favorite tractor loving boy is two years old!

I took several pictures, but this was the first.  It might be my fav. 

I love the colors in this one too. 

Those eyes make my heart happy!

There was a tractor theme complete with "tractor wheels, hay bales, chicken feed, cow pies, and a veggie garden with pitchforks and shovels to eat with".

Everybody seems to go crazy about this guy. 

River samples the "cow pies".  

It was a "great" day!

Try saying no to that face!

River opens the gift from Jen Jen and Matt.

I am proud of the card I made.  The picture is of him "driving" our mower.


You can't go wrong with green and yellow. 

I love how inquisitive he is.  He is checking under the hood to see if anything needs to be fixed.  

We love this sweet boy so much!  I'm so thankful for him and can't imagine life without him.  

No comments: