Monday, December 9, 2013

Happy Birthday Madison!


Madison turned 2 years old today!

Madison and Matt are big buddies...

...so are these two...

...okay, it might be a three way tie!

This is my new favorite picture!  If I ever need to smile, I will think of this.

Madison has gotten so big...

...but not too big to snuggle.

The theme for the party was Hello Kitty.

Lighting the candles...

...and digging in.

Yum!

Another favorite!

Time to open presents.  This Hello Kitty stocking will come in handy in the next few days.

A singing card?  What will they think of next?

A Hello Kitty backpack will hold all of her essentials.

Baby Emma

Matt and Madison play dolls.

Lots of pink!

Okay, I said two others were my favorite.  This one is the best.  Madison is watching herself blow out the candles.

We are so thankful for these two!

Chillin'

Sweetie Pie!

Christmas is right around the corner. 

Two year olds make Christmas fun again!

No comments: