We had a taco bar with all of our favorite "party farm" favorites.

Aven's getting so big.
Justin and I miss our mom so much. We are able to find her in each other.

Justin had a "bulldog blue" cake to celebrate his new job teaching at Eastside school.
Paula also celebrates her birthday in the fall.
We're always glad to have PaPa there too.
This is my new favorite picture of Justin. Larry always gets great pics.
Lindsey has moved back to the South and we have enjoyed seeing her more.
Madison entertains us in her tutu. This belonged to Lindsey when she was little.
Matt's birthday happened to be on the first UT football game again this year. We celebrated with a tailgate themed party.
I'm a big fan of this boy.
Chocolate cake is a tradition for him.

I like this picture of me and Dad. Thanks again, Larry!
Matt got his wish, the Vols won the game!

Matt, being a Kentucky fan, loved this shirt to wear for the upcoming basketball season.
Grant headed off to Lipscomb for his first semester of college!
Jeanine is also enjoying more time snuggling with Madison.
Easton turned 7 years old on Fair Day Friday. I think it's pretty special when they call off school for your birthday.
Here he is sneaking into his gifts.
The boys.
Easton got the entire Harry Potter costume: robe, tie, glasses, and wand. All that's missing is the lightning bolt and he would be Harry's twin brother.
Aven is such a sweetie!
Dad helped Easton get his Griffindor tie ready to wear.
Easton makes Aven levitate with his "Wingardium Leviosa" spell.
Aven will be two in just a few days.
The fair is also one of my favorite parts of fall. I met up with McKenna to enjoy some sunshine.
The "kids" enjoy the super slide. This was always one of my favorites.
I never want to miss these guys at the fair. They are so much fun!
We also met up with some other folks we knew.
Hold on Annie!
Easton navigates the plane.
Annie collects her first check from the fair office.
Annie won six blue ribbons for her artwork and scrapbook pages. Anna and I enter every year and I thought it would be a good tradition to start with Annie too.







1 comment:
Jen, you are SO good at this! Thanks for keeping up with all the festivities. Don't ever stop...
I love you,
Paula
Post a Comment