Saturday, June 1, 2013

Atlanta Trip

We went on a trip to Altanta beginning with a visit to the zoo.

I don't know what it is about monkeys, but they're cute.

Annie's favorite exhibit was the reptile room.  I can't tell where this snake begins or ends, I was just thankful that it was behind thick glass.

We got an up close look at this gorilla having lunch.

We learned that African Elephants have over 40,000 muscles in their trunks. 

I didn't expect to see a porcupine either.

This Meerkat seems to be looking into the Annie and Easton habitat.

This panda was making laps around the yard.

Our next adventure was the kids' first major league baseball game.

The Braves didn't play the best game, but we had a good time anyway.  This is the 7th inning stretch and "Take me out to the Ballgame".

It was a fun night!

Annie and Easton both brought home a toy.

 The next day was spent at the water park.  It looks like we had the whole place to ourselves.

 The lazy river was a crowd favorite!

No comments: