Monday, October 15, 2012

Fall Break is Here!

It is officially fall break!  I have looked forward to this week of rest for a while now.  I plan to get caught up on some work and hopefully enjoy some down time.  Annie and Easton let me get a quick picture with this pretty fall display.  

 After church, Annie let me take some pictures.  It was so much fun to edit these. 

 I thought I had this one picked out as my favorite, but soon they all started to be my favorite.

Annie is a natural subject.  She makes any picture look cute.

I love the colors in this one, not black and white and not really color either.

The black and white is neat too. 



I left this one completely un-edited. 

It's amazing how different a picture looks with different coloring.

Last "truck" picture. 

There was an old shed nearby that provided a great background.



LOVE IT!

Another favorite!

Annie can put on the serious face.

What a sweetie!

No comments: