Easton boy turned six today! He invited us all to the fair to celebrate.
I know it won't be long until he is as big as these two.
There's just something exciting about the fair.
Easton got this card that sings his favorite song, "I like to move it, move it".
Annie crowns her brother, King of the Party.
Aven just shows up and looks cute.

It's so hard not to peek.
We had the best seat in the house upstairs at the Midway booth.
Easton opens cards...
...and presents!
May the Force be with You!
Make a wish...
...and blow them out!
Both of these guys are big Star Wars fans.
So, we had to put together the V Wing Fighter Lego Set.
Easton loves the men that come in the set.
Here's the finished product.
The sunset was incredible over the midway.
Scoping out the game.
The lighting was great for pictures.
Dad has been to the fair every night!

This is the way you will see me at most parties.
Larry's always getting some good shots too.
Aven doesn't know it yet, but she's found a buddy.
This is how I know Matt. He has such a great attitude and is fun to be around.
The whole family sneaks in for a picture.
Looking out over the crowd.
Getting pictures made from two angles.
Time to ride!
Easton starts things off with a bungee jumping ride.
Annie tries it too.
They have souped up the old boat ride to include a bumpy jet ski experience.
I can't tell who is having more fun.
FUN HOUSE!
I love this picture. I might enter it in the fair next year.
No trip to the fair is complete without cotton candy and candied apples!

No comments:
Post a Comment