I guess 33 isn't so bad. It's still closer to 30 than 40.
Matt planned and decorated for the party. We even had people dining in the living room!
Anna shows the "kids" a great Super Bowl commercial. To see what they watched, click here.
Dylan also entertained us with "screamin' balloons". They were so hard to blow up, I thought my eyes were going to pop out of my head.
After we got the hang of it, it was time for the "screamin'".
Who knew that 75 cents would be so much fun!
The guest list always includes my favorite people.
Flu or no flu, Dad wasn't missing this party!
Tony and Paula were there to celebrate too. Tony will be working in Russia for several weeks. The temperature is predicted to be -20 degrees when he arrives. YIKES!
Jack and Jeanine came to save the day. There's always some one who needs fixin' and they are always there to help. I'm having their Superman and Wonder-woman capes made.
What a cute couple!
I'm really glad Dylan made some time for his mom. He's growing up so fast, I'm pumping the "air brakes" hard!
I even got my one kiss of the year from him!
After some pizza, it was time for cake. This was not just any old cake though. Matt picked up a Snickers cheesecake from Julia's in Murfreesboro! Just typing this made me run to the fridge to get a quick bite!
Time for wishes and candles. What to wish for this year? Easton is helping me decide.
The cake was really this good!
Then it was time for presents. Steph picked out this cute purse and I got a remote control for my camera from Larry, Grant, and Anna. No more running to get in the picture! Matt also got me a new GPS and red roses beside my bed. What a sweetie!
I also got this beautiful Cyclamen plant from Jack and Jeanine, not to mention money from them, PaPa, and Dad! WOO HOO! New computer, here comes!
While we were partying, mom was sending her present to me...SNOW!
Jerry Hale also delivered his gift, NO SCHOOL TOMORROW!




















1 comment:
Love this. Happy birthday! Looks like a fabulous celebration :)
Post a Comment