Saturday, November 13, 2010

King Photo Shoot

Today we went to Rock Island to get some good pictures for a possible Christmas card. 

I think we got one!

I love those eyes! So serious.

I thought the wall would add a neat touch to this picture.

This one might just be my favorite.  Everyone looks just right and the sun added a perfect glow.

This sweet girl got a little tired of all the pictures.  You can't blame her, I took 195 pictures!

I love the "Keebler Elf" house in the background.  I remember mom saying they lived there and made cookies across the street.  It wasn't until I tried to tell Annie and Easton about it that it became hard to explain!  I never thought to ask the questions they did.  Where are they?  What do they look like?

The railroad tracks also provided a good background.

Sweet!

Wanna see more?

1 comment:

chambersc said...

Wow, Jennifer. Your photos are as good as any professional's. In fact, I think you are professional!

Might consider giving up your day job? ha

Of course, the subjects you photographed are not too bad either! tee hee
Love all the photos. Any could be worthy of a Christmas card. Hope I get one! love, cc