Saturday, October 23, 2010

How to Say Goodbye

Today will be a hard but wonderful day.  We get to celebrate the life of one amazing woman.  She has meant so much to so many people.  I am so glad that she was my mother, teacher, and friend.  I know that she is going to be watching over me today and helping me to say goodbye. 

3 comments:

Nancy McNeal said...

Jenn, your Mom will always be watching over you. She loved you so much and was so proud of you! You'll continue to make her proud today and every day of your life, and you'll always be her baby girl.

Lucretia Brown said...

The memorial was beautiful as are you, your brother, and family. Linda was so proud of all of you and we are too. We are thankful that God shared her with us. Our Lunch Bunch will always be here for you if you ever need us or simply just want to talk with a bunch of "geeks". If Linda were here today, she would have emailed us to check out your latest blog so I hope that you don't mind that I did. Love and prayers always, Lucretia

Priscilla Wanamaker said...

To all of us...just thinking of your mother, makes us smile. I am so sorry that I was not in Tennessee to celebrate your mother's life with those that loved her. My heart was with you all....Priscilla