Easton will be turninig 4 on Monday, so to celebrate, we went to Justin and Stephenie's house tonight for a Sheriff Woody birthday party.

The sign behind this cute cowboy says it all, "Ready to Play!"

What good is a cowboy without a cowgirl?

Easton wanted to open presents first, so he got his wish.

He loved this crazy bus race track.

He also got a harmonica. I thought I heard "Home on the Range", but I'm not sure.

He also got some really neat tractors and a "John Deere" hat.

The teepee tent was a big hit as well.
Grammy and Papa would have made a great Mr. and Mrs. Potato Head.


These two have both had "Toy Story" birthday parties.

Time for cake!
What a good looking family!
This is what it looks like when cowboys get ready for bed.
It's hard to believe that this is our four year old boy! We love you Easton!





No comments:
Post a Comment