These are some of the best pictures from our photo session at the creek.
The photographer was a hot, sweaty mess, but I think she accomplished what she set out to do. The mission was to get one good picture of the family. Turns out, we got several.

First of all, getting everyone in coordinating clothing is a trick.

The small waterfall behind us didn't show up as well as I'd hoped and the sun was a bit too bright.

This was one of the harder shots to get. I had to run through the water to get to my spot without splashing everyone. Poor Easton got soaked during one attempt.

The grandkids didn't mind getting their feet wet.

Mom and dad were keeping an eye on things from the shade.

You never know when a pair of beagle dogs are going to show up. I was just hoping they would scare off the snakes.

This was a very impromptu shot. I just turned around and there they were.

I think the family got a kick of seeing me dash into the picture before the timer went off.

What a cute group!
The kids cooperated with the promise of a surprise later.

What an adorable family!

This shot happened just as we were leaving. I never would have thought of it, so I'm glad they were already there.

I think this one is my very favorite! I'm so glad to have these pictures.

Mom had the picture framed for Papa's Father's Day gift. He really liked it.
This is a photo story of the pictures I made.
This is a photo story of the pictures I made.



2 comments:
GOOD JOB JENNY!! They look great!
Jennifer, you are such a talented person, and I knew this, but I didn't know the full extent and probably still don't, until I saw these photographs. You did wonderful and I am so impressed :) if that means anything.
Post a Comment