Friday, October 16, 2009

Football

Dylan got to play quarterback and team captain in his last freshman football game.
I took advantage of the opportunity to get down on the sidelines and get some great pictures.

He had a great game with a 40 yard pass completion.

They lost the game, but it didn't really matter.

I love this picture of Dylan. He loved playing football this year. We only made one trip to the emergency room and there were no broken bones which makes me a happy mom.

Dylan has made some great friends this year. Noah and Deon are good boys who I enjoy having around. They are very polite and hopefully will keep Dylan out of trouble.

Alex and Bryce are "old friends" of Dylan's. They will be making the transition to baseball next. They are definitely a good group of boys and I am excited to see what's next for them.
The cheerleaders also worked hard this year.



I'm proud of Dylan. He is growing up so fast!

No comments: