Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve


 I love Christmas Eve! The house is so inviting with the soft glow of Christmas lights, tempting aromas from the dining room, and the buzzing anticipation of children waiting to open presents. I realize that the experience all of these wonderful things is a collection of great childhood memories and appreciating the time I have left to spend with the people I love.
We always enjoy a meal at mom's house on Christmas Eve. Our meal included ham, sweet potato caserole, corn, green beans, and rolls. Annie especially loved the dessert!
I think Dylan really looks like dad. They share the same mischevious eyes!

Annie and Easton got this great frog tent.
It only took the men thirty minutes to put it together.
Dylan got a new wii fit game that we tried out when we got home. Here he is crunching his way to a new rowing squats level.
Matt demonstrates the proper form for "The Tree" yoga pose.
Dylan tries some push ups.

No comments: