Friday, November 21, 2008

Goodbye Braley Court!

Our house in Murfreesboro is SOLD! Although it is such a blessing to not pay two mortgages anymore, Matt and I will always love this house. It was perfect for us and we will remember our first home with fond thoughts.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Jennifer! I love the little blog you guys have here! :) I think it's a great and easy way for you to share with everyone what's going on with you two.

I love the pictures of you two @ Leslie's farmhouse..you guys look great! I can't wait to see you @ Xmas!

P.S. Mike was hired today! Yay!! This means we can finally set a wedding date!! :) Love you!

Draaag1 said...

Hello Jennifer. My name is Darlene Totty and I am the wife of Bob Totty who is the son of Nancye Richey Mercer.

That makes your husband my husband's cousin. Bob's mom sent your address to me to look at your site. So cute!

We also have a site. www.moonshinevalley.com If you click on 'The Drag Racer' you can let your hubby read about his cousin.

We live in Readyville, TN so not too far from you.

Hope you had a nice Holiday!

Darlene Totty